UPorto HELP! Two students are desperate!

Giampiero Culotta

Membro Caloiro
Matrícula
26 Julho 2017
Hello,
We are two students who would like to come to Porto for the next semester.
After months and months trying to arrange an agreement with the mobility offices of FEP and FEUP, we still haven't reached an agreement and they do not even answer our emails anymore! We also tried to call them, but they refuse to answer us due to their high workload!
We have only a few days left before the holiday begins and we think the only solution would be directly trying to speak with the mobility department.
We know we are asking you such a big favour, but there are almost no more flights left and the only ones available are too expensive. It would be just going to the office (better if you are already at the university) and asking someone about our situation. Nothing more.
Of course, we would be exteremely grateful to the one who will help us and we swear we will offer him/her a dinner! That's a promise!

Cheers,
Giampiero Culotta and Vittoria Dal Bo

sobral98

Membro
Matrícula
24 Junho 2017
Hello,
We are two students who would like to come to Porto for the next semester.
After months and months trying to arrange an agreement with the mobility offices of FEP and FEUP, we still haven't reached an agreement and they do not even answer our emails anymore! We also tried to call them, but they refuse to answer us due to their high workload!
We have only a few days left before the holiday begins and we think the only solution would be directly trying to speak with the mobility department.
We know we are asking you such a big favour, but there are almost no more flights left and the only ones available are too expensive. It would be just going to the office (better if you are already at the university) and asking someone about our situation. Nothing more.
Of course, we would be exteremely grateful to the one who will help us and we swear we will offer him/her a dinner! That's a promise!

Cheers,
Giampiero Culotta and Vittoria Dal Bo
Quite unfortunate, I can't do it myself as I'm not in Porto at the moment, but I wish you the best